Tuesday 2 February 2016

Former Wrestling Superstar Bret Hart announces his fight with cancer 


Former professional wrestler Bret “The Hitman” Hart has revealed he’s fighting prostate cancer and will undergo surgery58-year-old Hart made the announcement “with hesitation and fear”, writing: “I’ve had a great lifelong dance and I’m a survivor of many hard battles. I now face my toughest battle.”
Hart shared with fans that he had recently undergone a string of other operations, including hernia surgery, knee replacements and a four-corner fusion on his wrist.
He also referred back to his stroke in 2002, stating how he beat the odds then and how he hopes to do the same again: “I refuse to lose, I will never give in or give up, and I will win this battle or die trying.”
Canadian-born Hart, who comes from the notorious Hart wrestling family, retired in 1999 after “a devastating career-ending concussion”. He won the WWF (now WWE) world heavyweight championship an impressive five times and was crowned WWF Superstar of the Year in 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment