Monday 8 February 2016

Malinga taught me how to use yorkers: Jasprit Bumrah


Jasprit Bumrah wouldn't have made his India debut if Mohammed Shami stayed fit for the Australia series. But the 22-year-old Gujarat pacer made best use of the opportunity that came his way and now he is an integral part of the Indian set up for the ICC World T20 2016. In an exclusive chat with TOI, Bumrah, who has made a name for himself with his unorthodox action and ability to bowl yorkers, says he is ready to prove that he is not a one-series wonder.

I knew if I bowl to my strengths I will make an impact. But at the same time, it was crucial for me to hold my nerves and not be over-enthusiastic. I won't deny that there was pressure but I enjoyed myself and fortunately I contributed in India's win.

No comments:

Post a Comment